Monday, April 19, 2010

It's time to grow up and blog!


So this is me. Mama T. I got that nickname when I was a chaperone for my son's drama class during his senior year in high school. I like this picture of me because I've spilled something on my clean shirt... again.... It's one of my trademarks. Since I have fallen so far behind on my handwritten journal, I decided to start a blog and see if I can keep up with it. My son Johnny will be leaving soon on his mission so this will be a good place to keep information about him up-to-date as well as on my facebook. I have enjoyed reading others' blogs and hope that I can share some entertainment and/or ideas as well.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! You will have a fun ride ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited you started a blog!! By the way, I was at a friend's house several years ago when Piper was there too (and I didn't realize she was my Piper from so long ago) and I spilled on myself and said, "It's just the Barfuss in me!" Piper looked at me with wide eyes and said, "Barfuss?!?" and the rest is history. Spilling can be a wonderful thing! :o)

    ReplyDelete