Monday, January 10, 2011

Johnny's in a 'Hick' town

Check out some new pictures from our boy in Indiana. He's standing in front of a house that he calls "the house with the scary sign in the window". He says that he and his companion did NOT
knock on this door.














Here's a closeup of the sign.

















Here's another 'scary sign' on the door of a house.
He said they knocked on this door. I guess it all worked out because I got his email today:)











I love hearing from my boy. He's such a funny kid!

He loves his mission. He loves serving the Lord. I know he's having spiritual experiences because he tells us about them. The pictures just don't show much of the spiritual side.


This is a picture of the Elwood, Indiana district missionaries. Yes, that's my boy in the PLAID suit that someone gave to him. I wonder what Jesus is thinking. See his picture there in the background? Oh, it's a good thing the Church is true!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment